IE11 joined the list of compatible browsers !
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Help us ! We need your help to grow.
If you like our services you can:
- Spread the word by sharing this site
- Send us your creations of general interest (presidents, actors, singers, celebrities, ...) to feed the gallery
- Give your feedback, report bugs, suggest ideas, ...
- Help to translate in new languages
Monday, March 25, 2013
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
You must pay attention to the light when taking photos (front, left, right) under penalty of having bad connections on the model texture.
The head must remain stationary and this is the camera that must be moved around the head to take photos ! Otherwise you will get the bad effect below:
Friday, March 1, 2013
- Take 3 pictures: front / right / left
- Choose a facial expression and keep it for all pictures
- Also keep constant settings for your digital camera (this is important for modeler correpondance)
- Use same zoom level
- Use same shooting distance
- Use same focus
- Take care of the light:
- Prefer daylight rather than artificial light
- This is not the subject that rotates but this is the camera that moves !
- Light from the front rather than the back to ovoid shadows
- Visit Paper-Kit picture-based online head modeler
- Open each picture
- Orientate the picture in order to be vertical
- Crop to keep only the useful part (see head modeler silhouette)
- Global mode: adjust and position global model or subsets
- Vertex mode: deform model
- Right-click to adjust brightness between pictures
- Get the paper kit
- Simply click on "paper kit" button
- or save your project and open it in Paper kit